Our Lady of Perpetual Sleepiness

Monday, July 02, 2007

I know I have this propensity to do a massive update about once every six months, and then resolve to do better next time. Well, here is my roughly scheduled info purge:

  • Finished my senior thesis about environmental inequity in Brazos Valley and am now working on getting it ready to pare down into an article. I also won second place in the student research week and am now the proud owner of a tiny music box. Er, that is, an iPod shuffle.
  • Graduated magna cum laude in May. I got an unexpected Euro kiss on stage, which was hilarious. I did not buy the picture, unfortunately.
  • Currently, I am working for the state environmental agency. It has been a tremendous learning experience and I think I have gained an important view into how the government works. Although, I am very worried about gaining a fat ass from sitting on it all day, since I haven't been able to work out due to the weather here.
Aaron, you make me want to be a better blogger. We should try to do a Top Chef commentary with screen caps or something, haha.

Just for kicks, here is a video of the indomitable Mike Rowe before he was on the Discovery Channel, but still a badass. I am so glad he rose above QVC:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Mike Rowe is a GOD.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home