Our Lady of Perpetual Sleepiness

Friday, September 07, 2007

I know everyone (including myself) is probably sick of hearing about this, but here it is again.

I hate it here and I want to come home (Houston, Austin, or College Station... it doesn't matter).

It just hits me in huge waves, this homesickness. I still have no idea what I am doing- no one has told me anything and it keeps getting pushed back. No one has even given me a freaking key to the building yet.

Right now, I don't even want to consider graduate school. I can't do this complete uprooting again for a while- moving to where I don't know anyone, somewhere I haven't even visited.

Why did I do this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Awww Chanchett. Don't worry, once this internship is over we'll hopefully be close enough to get together and cook often. Think of the dishes we could make!

And I totally understand the "hits me in waves" thing. Same thing happens to me but concerning my never-ending singleness. All we can do is take comfort in the fact that the wave will eventually pass. :D And at least you're no longer around Durr. ;)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home